Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Holidays?!

I know Halloween is barely over, but yesterday at Costco, I bought a huge Christmas wreath. I couldn't help it. It's gigantic and it was only $35. I was walking through the aisles singing holiday tunes to my toddler and it put me in the holiday mood. So, when I got home, I pulled up these pretty clay gift tags from Marley & Lockyer that would make such a cute addition to Christmas gifts.


It's also no secret that I love chalk board paint. I think I'm going to try making some of these cute wine bottles as gifts for my coworkers. Just spray paint the bottles (it looks better if you take the label off first) and then design/decorate with paint pens...and maybe I'll add some Swarovski Crystals for good measure. Ho ho ho!


No comments:

Post a Comment